Friday, February 18, 2011

New Blog Sale!

Hi!  I'm makeuplegend from MUA.  I have some new items that I want to sell at very reasonable prices (all below retail).  All items are very gently used and clean.  First come, first serve so I will look at time stamps.  Shipping is $2.50 for each order, and I use DC (at no extra charge) for peace of mind on domestic packages.  I will ship internationally to Canada and the UK.  I have excellent feedback at MUA under my profile name.  Please PM me at MUA with any questions or leave questions below in the comments.  To order, please either reply below or leave me a message at MUA with an email address to which I can send an invoice.  All sales are final!

Hold Me Makeup Bag, $45.00 (bought brand new, used for 2 days)


 
 
Face Atlier Blush in Chameleon, $15.00 (used 1x)
Bobbi Brown Concealer in Dark Peach, $10.00 (usage as shown)
 
 

 
 
Face Atlier Pro Ultra Foundation, Shade 8, Used 2x, $20.00
Susan Thompson Liquid Blush in Mims the Word, Used 1x, $10.00
Susan Thompson Liquid Blush in Pretty in Pike, Used 2x, $10.00
Susan Thompson Liquid Blush in Chi Chi, Used 2x, $10.00
Face Atlier Pro Ultra Foundation, Shade 0+, Used 1x, $20.00
 

 
 

 
 
 

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hun, I'd like to go ahead and get the dior foundation. My email is shellyshopsalot@yahoo.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I get the Dior Skin nude? If so I can pp anytime :)) shellyshopsalot@yahoo.com - if I missed out then ignore lol! Thx!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Is there any way I can get the MAC hush CCB for $9 including shipping? Please let me know. Thank you!

    julia.s.hsu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I am really interested in the Laura Mercier Custom Artist Portfolio for Home and Away. Please email me at micmiller1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I emailed you early this morning re: the LM portfolio through MUA :)

    ReplyDelete